Friday, September 25, 2015

Mishmish Coffee and Food Review

I went there two times for dinner. First time on  a week day we did not make reservation. Second time, on Saturday night we did, as the place is small.  It is a BYOB place and there is a liquor store nearby with limited selection.

Both times I ordered grilled octopus for an appetizer. It was cooked just right. Summer salad was awesome, who knew watermelon and pesto are great together... I also tried hummus, shrimp shakshuka and mussles which were great.  There was grilled Bronzino on special. It was good, but I expected a little bit more. The salad with goat cheese was also a little bit not to much taste for me.

If I understand correctly, the dessert kunafeh, has to be cooked to order. It did not dissappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment